Monday 27 April 2009

Weekly Reading April 27


Couldn't find anything to read about as such, so I did one based on my husband's overtime.


How long will it go on?


The Moon and Eight of Pentacles.


Amusing, really. For the first time ever, my husband is working after's because of a backlog of bins promised to the NHS in record time. He's not getting home until 1.30 am. This was all last week, and it was supposed to be a 'one time only', but he now has at least another one to do.


I go to bed at 10.30 because I'm up at 5.am so I'm alone and it feels strange.


The Eight of Pentacles agrees with The Moon and shows there's more hard work to be done yet!


PS...Sorry the pic's blurred!


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful moon. It certainly does look like more work to come, and with the moon there, nothing is certain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...hubby keeps telling me it could all end swiftly!

    I know I'm not looking forward to his shiftwork nextweek! :(

    ReplyDelete