Monday 19 January 2009

Card of the Day Jan 19


Well it was supposed to be the worst day of the year for people today, (Blue Monday) for various reasons, but it’s been brilliant for me. Once again, my trusty ol’ VR tells it like it is.

I drew The World, and I certainly feel like I’ve been handed it today.

It began when we were sent home from work for the day because the heating wasn’t working, (Yeehaa!).

Then, the postman came and I’ve been gifted the Anna K tarot, which I’ve been lusting after since I first saw it. It came via Nonny and with a few other bits I’m over the moon with.

Just got back from my weekly weigh-in and there’s another 1lb gone.

So all in all, I feel just like the woman flying through the air. It’s certainly been an excellent day!

I’m going to try and remember to draw a card first think in the morning, to see how I relate it to my day in future.

6 comments:

  1. Wow awesome day for you! New tarot deck and a pound lost!! woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. All hail the mouse!! Enjoy your new deck ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy XXI day! :-D How wonderful... I'm so glad you enjoyed Blue Monday - there is hope for the world! I look forward to a review on the Anna K.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. Enjoy the Anna K -- I'm waiting eagerly for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card to have had, it almost conveys being swept off one's feet in a wave of happiness, don't you love the way the cherub flies up there with her, it almost like she has bridged the gap between spirituality and physicality.

    A nice balanced happiness!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some days are just sublime. I am glad you had one!

    ReplyDelete