Tuesday 20 January 2009

Card of the Day Strength Jan 20


I drew Strength again for today, and apart from a couple of "Give me strength" moments, the day's passed relatively quietly.


Strangely enough, the last time I drew this was exactly a week ago - hmmm...Wonder what next Tuesday will bring...?


Oh, hang on a minute...I wonder if it has to do with my two animal totems for this year? Souljourney was kind enough to do me a reading and I got two wonderful mythical creatures, a Dragon and a Gryphon. I know I can rely on both these for great strength in different ways, so maybe that's what today's card is about.


There's also the fact that a gryphon is part lion and this card has several of them. In fact the more I think about it, the more sense it makes. The gryphon is a scholar, often depicted in a library, or at least with a book, like the one in Souljourney's reading. So here we have a woman representing myself, with arms open wide to take in any knowledge the lion has to offer her.


Hmm...Seems like a good deal to me!

2 comments:

  1. Spot on, I'd say! I drew Strength Rx this morning and blogged about it... lots to think about. I'd much rather have it upright! :-D

    ReplyDelete