Thursday 22 January 2009

Just an update...

I drew a COD yesterday and got Judgement again. Hmmm...repetitive cards. Not sure what to think, except I'd love some variety.

All being well, I'll do my reading for the week tomorrow. I'm taking a leaf out of KK's book and I'm doing the Opening of the Key spread about a dream I had, the same time KK had his. It was vivid and I wanted to see if it would fade, but it hasn't, so things are still fresh enough in my memory to read about.

I'll use Majors, then I'll see how it goes with them. I'm ready to use the full deck again now. Sheesh, that didn't last long did it? It'll be interesting to see what cards come up tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. That's the nice thing about this study. You aren't commiting to certain exercises or spreads or majors-only for a month. No real structure except doing something once a week. Um... I think I'm exceeding that right now.
    I'll be glad to see your whole deck.

    ReplyDelete