Friday 23 January 2009

Weekly Reading Jan.23


My dream reading.

Okay, here’s my dream:
Myself, hubs and two daughters were looking around a council flat that we were apparently going to move into. The flat was in a block at the bottom of the street where I grew up. I went inside one once only.

While we were there, I saw a very smart woman walking round, and I asked who she was, then I found out that I was the only one who could see her. I tried walking with her and talking to her but she wasn’t on this plane. She kept disappearing. My husband was vaguely interested but my daughters weren’t. I was thinking how it would be to share a flat with a ghost.

We went to look around outside and I saw someone I knew from school, who told me there were a few people I knew living in the flats.



What was it all about – The Chariot
Why did you see it in a dream - Hierophant
What was that dream for – The Wheel of Fortune
The practical advice – The Lovers


What was it all about? The Chariot
The Chariot shows us four ladies flying through the air. It tells of speed and control.
I must admit, this is the one card of the reading that I’m stuck on. I’d normally say that the reading was about my desire to move to a bigger house that I’ve had for the 28 years we’ve lived here, but – a small council flat when we own our own home? When I saw Chariot, I wondered if it had anything to do with my daughters, who are 20 and 17, but neither is moving out yet, not for at least a couple of years.

Apart from being on control of my life and family, the only thing I can think of is moving on, but I did that all those years ago. The Chariot looks to be racing towards The Hierophant, as if what he says must be heard. Hmm…That kind of makes sense…


Why did you see it in a dream? The Hierophant
Now this I can relate to. The Hierophant is very spiritual and I’ve always believed that spirit communicate with me in my dreams. I see him here as explaining to me that I’m right in thinking this.

He’s half lying, very still and contented. I wonder of he’s telling the Chariot to slow down, there’s no rush.

What was the dream for? The Wheel of Fortune
Well, if my fortune turned out good, I’d be able to buy a bigger house and I’d love to be fortunate enough to see spirit like I did in my dream, even if they don’t see me. The woman in my dream certainly didn’t. I wonder if I was the ghost her world? I never would have connected psychic gifts with the wheel though, unless you can count breakthroughs with developing.

The practical advice – The Lovers
I see this as being told to just get on with life and see what happens. I live in a good family unit where the path rarely changes but if it did, I’d be ready to follow it.

The horse and rider from The Wheel of Fortune are looking down diagonally at this card, so the message does seem more poignant. What will be will be.


This has turned out to be more like musings by me than a reading. Your comments are going to be extremely interesting!












7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hils........have been enjoying reading your posts. My thoughts on your dream..
    I'd see this from a spiritual perspective...the Chariot can represent the journey of the soul and the Lovers the process of individuation which is the aim for all of us.
    The ghostly woman is perhaps an aspect of yourself that no one sees and the one who does have psychic abilities.
    The Wheel brings change so could definitely mean a breakthrough but it also is about repeating patterns of behaviour that limit us and must be let go of......the environment of the dream is of the past.
    Definitely about communicating and in a way that is new both to yourself and those who know you and that can be quite a shock to all. Takes courage.

    Opportunity for change! Exciting dream!

    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if the woman only you could see is in some way a teacher or spiritual guide for you (Heirophant)? You could try to contact her again in another dream, or in meditation. What Cat said about her being an aspect of yourself also makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Cat and myrrah, your thoughts make a lot of sense. Strangely enough, she was wearing a coat the same colour and similar style to one I used to have years ago but that's where the visual similarity to me ends. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that take on the woman, and the coat seems to affirm it, though she may be an aspect of yourself you are not used to seeing.

    Love the wheel in that position!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It struck me that the chariot is racing towards the Hierophant with determination and purpose, and yet the WOF sits behind. The ghost in your dream, I agree could be the element of yourself that only you see, so perhaps what these three cards say are that in order to have your direction clear you need to listen to yourself discover for yourself what you can and cannot do, take advice yes, but ultimately discover for yourself what sits right or not. Then you will have more control over your own fate to create a turn in events, which ultimately by the suggestion of the lovers card (based on her being a mermaid and him human and that her decision to be with him is changing her, see tail turning to legs) will change your life for you.

    Just another suggestion for you to consider.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Helen, I always like your thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete