Wednesday 14 January 2009


I giggled to myself when I drew this because I have a subject that I’ve been ‘hanging around’ on for most of the day!

It’s more or less sorted now, but I know just how this guy feels, with his hand on his head as if it’s hurting him to think.

I can actually see two faces in the stones – the one to the card’s right looks like a chubby bald man wearing glasses (because of the branches) and the longer thin stone to the left – well, just reminds me of someone with a long face. The bit of overhang could be sunken eyes – or is it just me seeing these…?

Either way, I feel like this card is my friend today because I’ve had a couple of people trying to get stuff through to me while I’ve been thinking “Why?” and these two stones look like they’re being there and keeping him company.

I’m quite prepared for comments saying “You’re on your own with this one, pal!”

5 comments:

  1. The two faces are only there to observe you, not to help you or call for help for you. Yes, this is very much "on your own". However, you are hanging from a bridge, so there will be people along to get you down. Just a question of how much time.
    Or maybe how much time do you get to goof off today? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your comment on the faces just observing me. Never thought of that!

    Lol...I wasn't goofing off - just being goofy in some's eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when the cards play jokes on us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're on your own with this one, pal. (Just thought I'd fulfill that one for ya. :)

    ReplyDelete