Tuesday 10 February 2009

See you, VR! - 10 February


After much ‘Umming and Ahhing’ and feeling quite stuck with my VR, I decided it needed a rest for a while so I drew one ‘Goodbye for now’ card today.

I never got around to drawing one as the Seven of Pentacles jumped out at me!
This is a lovely card showing an autumnal day where a middle-aged lady is gathering flowers and herbs. I also have a feeling that there are berries under the greenery in front of her!

What made me smile the most when I saw this card is the lady’s crochet shawl. (I do think it looks like crochet and not knitting…) I’ve spent the last few days chatting and mailing back and forth with Sinduction, who’s doing her best to teach me to crochet. (Check out her work – she’s very good!)

So once again, I believe spirit are showing me that they’re there and watching, and know everything I do.

That’s a very comforting feeling for my favourite deck to bring to me as it goes for a well earned rest.

See you in a few weeks, VR!

2 comments:

  1. I think this a very nice card, did you notice how the woman is looking at that little bunch of flowers, it's like she's noticed that there are other things that can be just as important for her as the fruit she is harvesting.

    This card does seem to be saying that is time to take a pause and notice some others things that are equally important to you.

    As pangolin said it is a nice parting message. :O)

    ReplyDelete